Sunday, May 14, 2017

Easy Hindi 3

  1. Myn kahan jawoon? Myn kidher jawoon? Where shall I go?
  2. Mujeh kya maloom Hai? What do I know?
  3. Myn Kya karoon? what shall I do?
  4. Mera koi naheen hai? I don't have anyone.
  5. Gabrowo muth.Don't be afraid.
  6. Barosa rako. keep faith and trust.
  7. Myn thera saath hoon. I am with you.
  8. Thum sub kuch kar sakthe ho. You can do everything.
  9. Myn thujmeh hoon. I am in you.
  10. Thum Mujmeh ho. you are in me.
  11. Himmath say kaam karo. Do work with courage.
  12. Thumeh myn ek Insaan banaya, I made you as a human being.
  13. Haath/paans/pyr achcha diya. I gave good hands and legs.
  14. Thum acchi tarah bole sakthe ho. You can speak nicely.
  15. Thum acchi tarah dekh sakthe ho. you can see very well.
  16. Thum acchi tarah sunn sakthe ho. you can listen /hear very well.
  17. Thum achchi tarah saans lay sakthey ho. You can breathe nicely.
  18. Thum acchi tarah soach sakthe ho. You can think very well.
  19. ek dhin mayn thumeh 86400 seconds diya hai maineh.
  20. I gave you 86400 seconds in every day.
  21. Bhagwan ko Dhanyawaad karo. Thank God.
  22. kushi kushi say zindagi chalowo.Live your life with happiness.
  23. Subko madath karo. help all.
  24. Subha jaldi uto.Get up early in the morning.
  25. Snaan karo.Take bath.
  26. Mera naam loh.Tell my name.
  27. Kownsa naam say aapko pukarun?With which name shall I call you?
  28. Om Sri Ram Jaya Ram Jaya Jaya Ram.
  29. Kithni baar yeh naam bolna hai? how many times must I tell this?
  30. Jithna thum likh sakthe ho,jithna thum kah sakthe ho uthna.
  31. How many times you can write ,how many times you can tell.
  32. Myn Dho baar boledhum. Shall I tell only two times?
  33. yake baar bhee bolo. even one time also will do.
  34. magar mera naam bolthey samay Dhusra kuch sochnaa naheen.
  35. But when you tell /write my name don't think of anything else.
  36. Bhagwaan appp kidher hein? where are you God?
  37. Myn yahan hoon, wahan hoon,I am here and I am there.
  38. Myn kahan naheen hoon?Where am I not?
  39. paththar mayn hoon, khagaz mayn hoon, ghar mayn hoon, baher hoon, undher hoon, hawa mayn hoon, paani mayn hoon, gaaye meyn hoon, pade mayn hoon, phool mayn honn,
  40. Sub jagah mayn hoon.
  41. I am in the stone, paper, house,ouside,inside, in the air, in the water, in the cow, in the tree, in the flower.
  42. Mandhir mayn bhee hoon.In the temple also.

No comments:

Post a Comment